Re: [mpls] [spring] Special purpose labels in draft-hegde-spring-traffic-accounting-for-sr-paths

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Mon, 20 November 2017 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10966; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1511220991; x=1512430591; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=uobkAjVPhEmty4yeAFV9QONiwsf0wHKeUOBvbRE/CY8=; b=RVou2pRoT9m7x9VmBS6Fyft9OQUFZtQcfazGmjd1NidNB6uK+iiBreHQ Sev0VpDAkBrVocEnDV3x2GbasBUXq4+3OHpffB7OiafpS2LnrCu5pKbEC iwUvPM70H+jN0ktSIiNT65cThZ2Jhu1b65q/eL0gV6IoODyrxHfOQlTFu A=;