Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-kumarkini-mpls-spring-lsp-ping

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Sun, 27 September 2015 18:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11680; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443379415; x=1444589015; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=t8akZS+PMkvc9pPAeJKQOWK7jBQgrPv+kyW29Oes5ME=; b=fy1UbJoJfLYn1Eym9IGQpBgsYywVv1jkc12RpPmL8Mch64mdoHnMu+AP PwKASAuxhbwrJ7VDUx2r73NfjcY+TWc2w3gxwuWksY80UE6+U1S6/5GSp 8WDgQxzswmSeRlPC734LS2WPvdpfTAVoJwbzeE3i1FRtOelOVW626WiBS g=;