Re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10.txt> (Relayed Echo Reply mechanism for LSP Ping) to Proposed Standard

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Thu, 24 September 2015 16:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=oXds13TKITYQSBynm5KW/WCKG7vCsW0tumqGPkpaT14=; b=Ol7wlOanabEjEX0dIVfpoFRf/b/ZLNzdNYyb10GUY0C+pMlhWk3a6EtBNlE9svDYBo 0DgFgA+Tyg7jj+XuofPvD8SKey+RPYLKfH53VGyhibRuNpviKj5nK+166J4Ui5ULAHL3 t14u4splawRZs2lY8ZEBOzUy1OgYlc0Zf3zi9+9rVFtD9TGzmfd7D+5bCskbKGOCnqS5 RVa7TsS0gAXOqrZLl3DB49mjGv1/3MGQ7ecREyJ6VpZNfpRlEHN9crOU7wZMwfyaZ4b/ BRmUcLBNDsIV5Vi88eZxH0tqi46/ZIq8bBsXVyvNZDKtj8pYA1l4FE/b6X2BMZaMEzYU KqvA==