Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] poll on making draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb an mpls wg draft

Ron Cohen <ronc.ntear@gmail.com> Wed, 25 August 2010 06:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AM6GPIxYKgwKi9j0KNkPjhJrU7w56uvxNmebr1gYtbo=; b=ZTovDTEdkiN0xyxcJOPGw8KzM8qczfTiy0WpgCmInmFZ7Hv8w+ERWfORxvOXTHfKFC n5fWACha0Z9vDBi/ceuYaxtzM54fgX4yshpgsN1o3uR2jvLvEKWSVNUbymkC13o8T29b eUnIqhO105Erpo99hK8FkW0q0T1OHy7uhe2jc=