Re: [mpls] [spring] Invitation to participate in an Open MPLS wg desifn team on how to carry additional forwarding data in MPLS packets

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Wed, 14 April 2021 12:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=dz0YxwnxPSrOqb+8bZx9ksUeihfCk8i5/TN77DgU1cg=; b=Prnq/qMd8uF1c61lJ57VtvBvx/h947zRGUzrFiOEcA/vNSylwuZdo8apdhQ2KSYzmy I5VBClAlPyFggnJVM6e+57e6OEBiqGAD7eMmXjh3pIdXF+eIjJ0QzdxdU+FdWkplkwrx S9kuXHmyJb3z0WZatnN9HAOpusKnLWGGgLYYaLCzWq0e+Wuu1FXa49U2cWX8aQNNCMxo BI5HCEY1MuMGfbZ5Ax3PimksjpMLbjY0ayF1og4mDbgFs3wZVQ9VBfA23sMsaJ7SRE7l m4VAKjQxcA4NWliNUlBL0wIyq3HpE3QxoMnHMYNzqDbat1KzqhstFoaTH8M3ewREvSqH HYlw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=dz0YxwnxPSrOqb+8bZx9ksUeihfCk8i5/TN77DgU1cg=; b=IqRR3z+v8yG0W6f4RnMvXADO8up6xD9MIKGytacGjIkDRCtlZV32WauqN2EtDCmz/J +o0W8jsOEbi/iIzlnPWtgEp1ZLyZy56JUT+KR8oJFMHvFD5O4NnH8QMxgYPUxtfB+srx TpdfxnYKocelL1X3I2fllp8MqbpQpi7LrWBmJqBGjConpJl1I3nixg9T1a1mAUjfxEAV QUJho20YVvgIUiOZTNHHy0ZagLmci3QzPunipkSmgpz19uPpYTEY2c1DqwKl6BosXrYn 6DGUuNKNEdCwk8azpqyC0HxskrsMgTTGRImxANyJmSbcIxqAn5n7zyVgql2YKR+ztFCJ baQQ==