Re: [mpls] Are we ready to post a version soon? - Re: AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 24 January 2015 02:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=BP/HGd6VH/TiNvYC9KAkOES7sdmU2p8h8+T4DyqkQCI=; b=mBZAl31CHW7rezlakxUF5cb7gwhzI8MTJc/293yKl/IEUy+gK62UMrk+UvkQ82HHCq 6BE4/k1itbx5QhKybMm+1AXjq1p8HnpbxIgrV1rJfmV/NGHDdkU+vxEuhFNcCCkuciBA YJUeWGDiCpfA7Q8qnqZ451sYMS8KP+wOVdW1/FiOgjnYxr53QVM67Ri/NoblYcbZk6F6 QGkaxc3E3BV1gcXS3a8OhCZvIKhUgW4z65tY2GLeIj9kKkwxuEzgrXWR/NkO+hRz91gs hkeIo3i5uvytMZRhRmg1Q0ILshjLSt56sKaqmyb7qClUVS2EP4EX/qpJHIR1YBEgwJtY NCmA==