Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Thu, 02 January 2020 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GgV3gW6R5ZZ5Mviio5X1vJoHj0DxRslVBE89O9pT4Wk=; b=pkC4Li/ZZwI4yAgFNu45ysFvTRqnE56lO1Ybp7tE1dlST+CTIyU5pJO67IFW2VtamV E9xVQNbJfc/FKfkmlnSN+m/xmZRMDQms/4Qen386PnEKE8ab3hMEz9BzQfCmM8CU69bS n8C41ye2Xs+BaCiK7ZUzcdT+wr1pCGzIyKqy89zNtODN5Vbjm3C6Na5FiKBzfRh6Dzvl FdydulhANx0CIT9RYdjzY8VB7zIrKDWWs3nvLEoagZpNaJBiUNKdRYq1b6ZDeQpMFGCn SPvL//ZhxENFQMhsFmU/q5RycxLhN4CaNoE7xxrpSn8TnsguOXRQgar++N/KvKSbldnG wbAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GgV3gW6R5ZZ5Mviio5X1vJoHj0DxRslVBE89O9pT4Wk=; b=VKHeCTLGzo6gK9TyvLNLdDT+++Yq2wV6bXEJrDBLXD6dNZDiWw61NqeRDBICZXJScx ynudfT8+g5Mvt94wZkLACFGzYtptYPJohs7u2DAK3MBgjze6QAsjDM6m+EZFHXYOtGqO XrjsjGYHTYqD6NIRF+eA5LV7rtHfCGm54TFiW9eVAPAqPsJxa6SKkm+n1uv4sxusOzl7 4rEQfte4iiCXChKjPzpQxsBxaltMX2dTyE7TqF4XZrvkkzzkMzdjukBW+Nrqoog8dNI+ kCLOuC88WYcfH6+ubVJdkUw9Tu01srRyHupIogQGKQt5KZVyPNRv8ZPBSZp9ut9IkfuB LhrQ==