Re: [mpls] [spring] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-06

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Tue, 07 February 2017 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15156; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486475487; x=1487685087; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=D90H3DOUXlFVih/clJucBckdpNE3VIlv2VEf64Nvv4g=; b=Gjwb5LNzNSD0yvJDpFka8ObxuuA6TelDik7dJHd6U6OVJxAIF+ixKdJe PIXr/4GNZSbkOvImm29P7zYCjwAyA/pPClIVOC1CssmLqeUu6gSAGoLzq ihBt8t/6DE4FCFz68vB4D0DY+yopry3C9CniqWE9aWUVxLHrc6EtC9bCP Y=;