Re: [mpls] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 13:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+/W6IenDB08/ZqDAFDCaGgMuaBNLgeTJGFcMxfTOYQA=; b=vLB07ckMT+owI1LczG3gGJV58dIDK6cJvJIz2IuJx7FHc3anGlhNQMpJUs9zKDD2oH V2EaNTHlXPFGhNEMRusueCWuZYHOvbE63Qo8kA4Cs+omSM0QLrhkcAHmLrzn6CtCdCmR 2Yrw9Kjn9sZXLb1Osk66fxZnF9VYkkuGhcaP/WxK5HsfNgSIQpQ76AO9t4CKF5u11Ioy nTHjJnNm9rt2HAxDiLnRf/gqH/oFZYe/S4ChFHVVVGi7z444fjAgYRv42D9TPcmBpp3f gX2q38y5/wvjxS3Q/IuVCLxZu0X5JkI9n6wDWPnbtXje8ayEpMseo0QWJhJlMNjhXnJu +SkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+/W6IenDB08/ZqDAFDCaGgMuaBNLgeTJGFcMxfTOYQA=; b=KpUfN4JQWVJ1PX+zvDGsy3bvTer85lzIcKjNeaF+whmBWOHPDV0KeCN3kfJ2mfdnuX zvAy/Nkh6H3XzlcCDdQZVd47+Yj17bPX+u0h/Ih6pticVW6+tC4BR3kpUiIozxQXggVT oqcJjHzQYHAABjX2FH0AIhqr9xkRSADwfr0JVD8a8VniUXZT5GP6s4n8EWsDRMHBb30v yyELWainEvGdEXCM/VT8jUzYgTHawJv7/UvBoLrvhtXUzOOMHkGQLJiS/cC6HcmfIzhU XFcjjoS1Up81Bnn6lfIUHNYTG5Ws5hvBqYWZ9ASEPKoc25/aioBzEOWTSdLqTio6ypFE k6Xg==