Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-kompella-mpls-larp

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Tue, 15 September 2015 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=XkxE9FSqZ0Dvug/4THnCkKlnt50MG+bS1LewTMI91Lc=; b=IsgH9Pr1vphJB+cBdB8H1iWSpyGPr2WGsHYIAf+kXbd2qDlWJ194JTF/R8LJEGffcF fENPN72e+MK6wihRelpjUp6MBTVR8c0PxdBmO+K/GV5Biqvb+S2sntQCAxIjay9a0NZh XeFkE+Ka3OsoVp7avymU+At31B/D4cmGv3pNWROJNDYEolhhsZE1k0Sjd6Ft8uOm+L9o hAtGkmgdYuVQHtXex3SuRBjs7oLDdsfsWry1th5SztgSc5FAJBKJJaTgHvAzEWRq6A9i fqHO40dVerJjey+Skx8R/dcqaOk675nlgfnOFPvaByQljIqZ0q3V5/pugJN7YQpQ7Kwz O42A==