Re: [mpls] RTG-DIR Last Call review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-18

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 March 2019 01:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=6mXQZ4LZ/hO5N6avoB0nP6y8u+tFyjcrEUY2VtL+R6Y=; b=K8Ji65cDMz0RIoxKItpaObO8KdRejFhgc6cRGwV7BrpwQiOrYGQkknb7sQQaVvu6FS Ndj+EFkVmCatT0FvVq5qgqAUhoCidD5V3k6AFKjcY2YU3yRlkX1+YKaNuIUZDJCNTii3 w4MzWw/Xh7X1JVVNMTSkY3HTneBJXPg6sbHv39NLc/epapI3Jcqudv/1+oX9SDVDsfwq jDdD7NPGAG2NckLBWd7cZTOT3Bn/pRLIwWIsLEB1YjlrdnAsM87rTNUz1nbag+9Zi/7V 3pYY41bpqtvCA9gto2L4Vmc6m8/GkQObE3UGwSK3lewH7pEVcRma7npDaH9OJnOZIMCZ 54vg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=6mXQZ4LZ/hO5N6avoB0nP6y8u+tFyjcrEUY2VtL+R6Y=; b=NwuiI6Sy/5DwWW82/GTuL0co2jvIrijqK/wDadwyPV51CSTvb6RHXVbx3VlM5NwY+n pKIAElRDc2ltvvsfNI+qT8BKUFWOTOmbnhnvtMqN1cM2BZQ6hUB8o1fUMM+p6Hu2fVgb d2BFsk+O55fL0fFMf3yyj5DIkgXrUOF7OuhMwJi4w3vdG8CAjdzBoHZynUiF1gNK6IM6 dP1sLid3VSbJNYyWVZbtOQ/D/akYkzUqAgy5s9VlhKwU4lzIZnmhNuFIK97NRFwn6aHO VIDCrrnvMiTT0zd0/GkWa2a6cMj0LYWYX6gpD3PY4+e1Ni0vSJyIu0mQekpvK3TJY949 0Nng==