Re: [mpls] George can yu look at this - Re: end of WGLC, RE: working group last call for draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Tue, 28 April 2015 12:48 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:48:19 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: Nobo Akiya <nobo.akiya.dev@gmail.com>, adrian@olddog.co.uk
References: <BY1PR0501MB14303A3E86F750CF628B7234A50E0@BY1PR0501MB1430.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <BY1PR0501MB143031F1768A8854BA4CB30EA5E70@BY1PR0501MB1430.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CAFqGwGuKaR-pRiCS9hnzD0mGmY1dRWd2LANgaBf4MJdT+MYRpQ@mail.gmail.com> <001901d0786b$0c1ceb40$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <CAFqGwGsq2hZOnQWpzZuwvqAnGvNdmkE3bUkxk6LS9NZ6VOf10Q@mail.gmail.com> <00f701d07a80$44770e00$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <CAFqGwGuxK85W3anJ6omabHw+16HhUtSdw_yrsdt-weS1Z-abNw@mail.gmail.com> <55379EE5.8000801@pi.nu> <033c01d07db5$0ecb4720$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <5538EC97.8050204@pi.nu> <020701d07e1e$a79bf940$f6d3ebc0$@olddog.co.uk> <CAFqGwGtt72yTA7yDd_yHG5ad6=HhpRg_1VE2Xtziguqf=KbUUg@mail.gmail.com> <008801d07f73$5cbb74e0$16325ea0$@olddog.co.uk> <CAFqGwGs6S7cAZmawTmrwArTe5yatsssCG-t-ouF7GrcSSurxAg@mail.gmail.com>