Re: [mpls] [sfc] Progress with draft-farrel-mpls-sfc

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 21 March 2018 09:06 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Bernier, Daniel" <daniel.bernier@bell.ca>
CC: mpls <mpls@ietf.org>, SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:06:39 +0000
References: <019501d3bd6b$657d7ef0$30787cd0$@olddog.co.uk> <BB36A9A4-284C-4B36-BDE0-6B919273AB02@nokia.com> <00a001d3be17$e0ec3ca0$a2c4b5e0$@olddog.co.uk> <CA+b+ERmMKfuEaHgH4ZD3mq6A8YRuxKVxhmTtDQEFHU9zE4pwRQ@mail.gmail.com> <90F4F09A-4E4D-41B0-8B91-09AF2EDFC1A5@nokia.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DEE2A47@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <B17A6910EEDD1F45980687268941550F36721A4D@MISOUT7MSGUSRCD.ITServices.sbc.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DEE304D@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <B17A6910EEDD1F45980687268941550F36721B24@MISOUT7MSGUSRCD.ITServices.sbc.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DEE3199@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <B17A6910EEDD1F45980687268941550F36721C14@MISOUT7MSGUSRCD.ITServices.sbc.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DEE3237@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <69C84E23D6485E46BBAC817C2860E07D4DB2A19C@MISOUT7MSGUSRCA.ITServices.sbc.com> <17637_1521541483_5AB0E16B_17637_25_1_7e586202-c151-4d51-88f6-5ccc3f028694@OPEXCLILM33.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <B17A6910EEDD1F45980687268941550F36722027@MISOUT7MSGUSRCD.ITServices.sbc.com>, <d8d054f4-03c3-48d4-a9f6-a37828f1b7ba@OPEXCNORM3D.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1521593607690.49171@bell.ca>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.4]