Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu> Mon, 03 December 2012 20:10 UTC

From: Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu>
To: Shahram Davari <davari@broadcom.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:10:01 +0000
References: <5098CF68.2000105@pi.nu> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5003661U50a19cc6@hitachi.com> <50A3B5C0.4060203@pi.nu> <01e601cdc652$dab31600$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <016e01cdc675$3b64d6b0$b22e8410$@olddog.co.uk> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD2E957@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <027c01cdc7c8$d5500430$7ff00c90$@olddog.co.uk> <F0E40950-2607-4AB5-BB17-88EFC41C1603@yahoo.com> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D5552490A@Hydra.office.hd> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD2FBBB@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <38DFCE5F-A496-4AAC-A2C5-0450B5260EAD@broadcom.com> <CAGEmCZyDCBV-vdA96Amnx-08U-Xq_6t+mnF34k8o_8tX+4z2VQ@mail.gmail.com> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD338A7@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com>, <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D555415E0@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <B5CDD7D1-CBD7-4E74-ADE6-0DEBE26E3757@broadcom.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.203]