[mpls] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-09.txt

Quintin zhao <quintin.zhao@huawei.com> Mon, 14 October 2013 21:58 UTC

From: Quintin zhao <quintin.zhao@huawei.com>
To: 'Adrian Farrel' <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@juniper.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:57:40 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.212.245.178]
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Subject: [mpls] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-09.txt

Hello Adrian, Alia,

Included here is the new version we come up based on your comments.

(1) For the MT-ID numbers' assignment, based your recommendations, we updated the assignments as below:

o  New registry "LDP Multi-Topology (MT) ID Name Space" under "LDP
        Parameter" namespace.  The allocation policies for this registry
        are:

        Range/Value  Purpose                                Reference
        -----------  -------------------------------------  ---------
        0            Default/standard topology
        1            IPv4 in-band management
        2            IPv6 routing topology
        3            IPv4 multicast topology
        4            IPv6 multicast topology
        5            IPv6 in-band management
        6-3995       Reserved for future IGP topologies
        3996-4095    Reserved for IGP experimental topologies

        4096-4127    Reserved for LDP topologies
        4128-65534   Reserved for LDP experimental topologies

        65535        Wildcard Topology

For the reserved number assignments, the reserved ranges are a little different from what you have suggested and we also have reserved 65535 for the Wildcard Topology

(2) We added one section to address your comments regarding to the OAM.

(3) We addressed your editorial comments in this version in this version too.

Please let us know if your comments are addressed correctly or not and also you have any further comments, please let us know.

Thanks,

Quintin