Re: [mpls] comments on draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

"William Ivory (wivory)" <wivory@cisco.com> Mon, 18 March 2013 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4605; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363642106; x=1364851706; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=mkAYQ4ZLta1JFF1k8mBeH3t65R9GgKr1y9rh4gwW3P4=; b=SXaPgqPxTmmOX7zE+W4XqXeAwTFh3Gw4ckaxIi2HzK5NLu5QCdvjehY3 9HMHxH5+hRVc1YNL9AOnBGupzd5O4zZ1Z9KTkxDAVjBpXBCe57bcjDUR8 voqi5qppUVetN1E76xgbUdP+EHD9EweA0OP9K2KafBvx8MsfQIn4nV5S4 c=;