Re: [mpls] Martin Stiemerling's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04: (with DISCUSS)

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 11:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Zzmr9XlJwhpLBq5Vl3iGCwutOTKpDHIRV/ARa8Zxdxo=; b=L5vkNiD/OK92gB6GpZPNcDv1a7qHWOFuERxEano6jspi/5edlbVgZg+yOE+fy1AVol d8bCRWAnSzgiijHjbcw2b7iyKhyN5nzXglEI8zOLvVzmU0R3LhC1fW8OYpXiLOcXEgPD t0/kfys1/wdSNlqbFBL7X7sIMZF2zWmWS3+anqGmkdWClBAQdVoFQQJyRxnrCKG5KSWq +OvsN0PJhbJuZaP4CBhRLBHZFagbh30AkMaJBZzG67tONhQozr13Ll3+2p7zw1DXnaGz 9Jm4ELU+f2vyFdmLmvdoGhXwkG8QYjEM6qNEbqYnc67okBjOx6Rh/OONRS8w7E7h/yd5 ZlQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Zzmr9XlJwhpLBq5Vl3iGCwutOTKpDHIRV/ARa8Zxdxo=; b=b46I+tz+asLDU6VpAZoPuqYFjp0J7xZicw0JzbDew4kGpFmCSQ/0qIr/Ds6K6WcvCp om3hh4PahxG4lULD3ejL5xP/nsDTgqrdnnGsKlfIHCRJjmFplhuspy8MbJE6QgjjzewT aQLf6l+7QF0ySkPm+S3i0Roq+0gf0OUDRmQSFZs9NN9MZgmfLOQMOqgofiEseN1V9O+c YSARrlXqfRBMO3+D1yGpFMwlNb5Xd8F7Z0tAjP+1mbhffhObp7ibGRb/8XCh6DZ38dRk 7VesoY+sJH8gj7W3uNprY3xGWRNlDNoHSK99LBrToDXCSZPNgLQX56lqcw4Ic5hvSAHo RulQ==