Re: [mpls] A first version of draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-00.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Tue, 16 February 2016 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=C6rvGXhXH7LPwHZw202eNAGtZrTvy16C7knHogmJENA=; b=F2ycGgmd+elI126pI03eQaPaxO1mseCVsFGi4eE3Rz7HnZUvzLo/pXM0bnlhYIvaOE BYtQCeVmXqFgtxwWhbNFOSsoJUGnqHiA4g2ND5fazfv7AcdWg0qF35i2szXIPMVrS05Y YN/czhF8dZlsKGpH8rvQgpUFtXA8aGoD1K6c+1UedKI528sHDVQpMfQzwJH50zdM9BaY zMAGc2Y1EyPA6anDegzzZ4wtnfkpeBfZBHdH05WMudva9vI8lRx3FHTP+3aSFgV0f05I TVJ/q9zhNXaraoi2JgAPBzYMP7jssgE5hAGr/ktsrH1Fo30dH2z4sMAuUjdiMJpyaI3H 2I3Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=C6rvGXhXH7LPwHZw202eNAGtZrTvy16C7knHogmJENA=; b=e9O49v/NME/kwXaotq81cwYV2w1D9u+foMeUkOv9cClvoZmMOK/KbnVRJOfipYRJk8 DRJYWV7oDCFA2DTn29JDQYfEcPUMaYrBZX/5nWphVYlsWOvRvPm7jDqB6JbuX/XydHQN Aw0QC72tn5mK+DbvJJqvtSlEaw9hbvWxPFjSo9DIgMrWsFJO9xqApAWWzYFyQKWzR+KF Ec3czrZBQ0AK9zSMU1ls1tLK/TvG8YYGCrEFjw7OkIXdTTRlB2VI6HOpIPt+AL4TA9vf 2cGcMSIOa9EfctZwbc4Q/sfHjgjlAf+xJroo1q9ASL1Jgb2RZrexjoIE3WNkJrl0bjMB WCtw==