Re: [mpls] agenda for the design team meeting tonight

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Thu, 08 April 2021 13:34 UTC

To: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@rbbn.com>
Cc: "mpls-chairs@ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 21:34:09 +0800
Subject: Re: [mpls] agenda for the design team meeting tonight

Sasha,

Thanks for answering, the answer is close to what I suspected, would
that mean that

- if you have info at a depth where you can't reach it in normal
operation would that mean that as long as executing on it is "optimal"
it is no big deal

- but if execution is mandatory it is ill-advised to rely on scanning
the entire stack?

A very different question is how we document these questions and answers.

/Loa

but there are some