Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

"S. Davari" <davarish@yahoo.com> Tue, 04 December 2012 09:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1354613336; bh=AI5WS+lIUHJMQLYCZ93J8iMQHV11XE4FPIRcndoK7v4=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:Mime-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=XyBAJ0KGrKkOEouZxCCyq9SfQgjSkCVx1Hqn5stN/7fRXE7Mg8Sqv8lZb5IyeY3jonnmaIH2cliDC3uWG6iQ0Z7Olfoa2F4OXUCLgQo8c3Jnrljqzt50WTyDBFlrC3Bzs7g4o8QwXltUw7ix8MSxyfhkG3PezwHecGWGs9/FPKM=
X-YMail-OSG: HV5xY08VM1mIIs8pXQgqG8kj0cpf0MMaLacMWOUU1gejHYo zzz3VGl26dFqTEsugZlKzO.T93XlaHCFyQ9nNc7lSe_RHIBmL.gjavd.EajQ PjVPX.e8beZ2980HehifoxqVYCqmkzAVaOMyMSodYhJwY0PPzp1hj0RNAQAy jAnogab49M3fPHkrKRBY8i4AYm0GcNAUAaiBZ7G0DMOVWEb9QB2wPcp.KPvY LCh06kr6AJV1O_Dr8Plv1L0dF8.May__0V6cHLx.pZadrfsdWFdeT_nxuTIc yvJopSZkrH5t8tVg.lEsryZcXC6NVFhnQin0YF.Nk..rGBMoI9_RBJzkSRXv kuwkfc_Pcur5a6zwE0B4rephE0idkJawHU1w0YerL6m7cdjMMiczVOIP9k14 6gidbDIpDIAxxaHMoFRlHOaZzeutKP8Co82x4BdUo8Gx2H7muwmD6zql_NjD d3mhOCFCsO8w-
References: <5098CF68.2000105@pi.nu> <50A3B5C0.4060203@pi.nu> <01e601cdc652$dab31600$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <016e01cdc675$3b64d6b0$b22e8410$@olddog.co.uk> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD2E957@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broa> <027c01cdc7c8$d5500430$7ff00c90$@olddog.co.uk> <F0E40950-2607-4AB5-BB17-88EFC41C1603@yahoo.com> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D5552490A@Hydra.office.hd> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD2FBBB@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broa> <38DFCE5F-A496-4AAC-A2C5-0450B5260EAD@broadcom.com> <CAGEmCZyDCBV-vdA96Amnx-08U-Xq_6t+mnF34k8o_8tX+4z2VQ@mail.gmail.c> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD338A7@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broa> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D555415E0@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <B5CDD7D1-CBD7-4E74-ADE6-0DEBE26E3757@broadcom.com> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D55542847@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD389A3@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broa> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5003751U50bd483f@hitachi.com> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F281BD38C6B@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.br oadcom.com> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D55542A55@DAPHNIS.office.hd>