Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Thu, 02 January 2020 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3HzZx+g2O5OXVnMgzRvsQDjTwp+bFsMiKfTuvxIG5i8=; b=bELXP7stjDivCtwSN+nkRjJcCIzJZ6W8Djon7++bQjTWbqZVdzhndJncky8FLlqtut V7K0COm59gxWHR++dbaCBvcDDeLT85l3prAR/B9KpY7t95YkR5VaDlx5R1r4fHpzjfaT Ez8Tozd8Lrb91D6pVqiveq+ftF8vTAVcyxGrwCUyc1Y4cN+0d4iW4et1qzD4XEzTNIiV SbZxdCZA2c0BcbIALllAV0aTjzfkTSmjckP8BWRxbw3TQhflWoNAy4x9R6CAubSgkEYc fA56uBYvPr2Ai0p0Jj79pl/BJu8XXZzPQNfXNrHs5g51LVi9OK/BRLMvhSpS/js2Dj1Y 78Xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3HzZx+g2O5OXVnMgzRvsQDjTwp+bFsMiKfTuvxIG5i8=; b=Xgxua+JjZ6WxvIAhIcD9SLtcXtQJr5+EPW/jX25WRmIIx55apekK90K7PD/VTX3sje 7zXffc0bMciTYfH9CMbWwejRhrZBeSbaipgn37y0IxKx5uKMpMQB1VwYowpmU6cM4+1c rXNCa1NqwJnDADj1Hu5tfm+E3jDBEe0Uvs1zxiJrZKIGHLiUijug3p/rBQhPmgqAayIr qD4GFGjw+Cb+fZCeunrWWVBWWYlrptdVFs/GSq/3bCIZGcGy6QWBVZfmr2SxVMkoAC/H j/ag5LMC9v5fAG5yScop9x9bTptIPZkmwcp4Pyvf517uV5fKRWVL1Ey/sOujwcrmzUll WLKQ==