Re: [mpls] Restart: Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-02

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Mon, 23 September 2013 04:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:28:23 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, karp@ietf.org, "pwe3@ietf.org" <pwe3@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth@tools.ietf.org
Cc: "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Restart: Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-02

Working Groups,

This working group last call has been closed.

Authors,

There were comments sent to the mpls wg mailing list can you make sure
that these comments are addressed.

There were also been (at least a start of) a discussion on the karp wg
mailing, can you please close loops with the participants of that
discussion to see if there are additional comments as compared to the
ones that were sent to the mpls mailing list.

We have also requested an RTG-directorate review of the document, but
have not seen it yet, as soon as the review show up (should be sent to
the mailing lists) please address these comments also.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com