Re: [mpls] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04: (with COMMENT)

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Thu, 07 April 2016 15:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tPSwjfNaAqtQTXci30sx6e4RoC37k4TBqshwmvy/ww0=; b=dXfjhAHEPuNMQdk36w9+pcLa8HA4eb3LHF6gE2cUoVO+8KUEjydKG/GLM3Brt6naWl fJqYDn2xSR31bOixv90oM7xTMsZLGBS0SmfYDPr6CYZbJZ/qiE+wZ/rfnnFfjunpu7pe OPNe7yaa8x9lxxfs+7VWQMm9/ut4dzPmxW27BD4LHHwfdH41A9v73XTfr0OCZsbdcuWt KcnuRlI4EDcr56aLqjw1C/JzD+P9ACydJAZHRhRm06QsJXvXZDeOWR781OLbK+DkHS1H LBQadymUejEc9P0hU+bCcNZRy9xwweRl6v9Bz8e+P5v74268/GEisdBjC5SFiTPtWWuE ojKg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tPSwjfNaAqtQTXci30sx6e4RoC37k4TBqshwmvy/ww0=; b=OMQhv3J3T6DJnevxDXvJzqIPO04FDBPE6UAy2O0kbOwyTUa7ps4X0PZ9X4IsCdvJNz ffj/XkOJBD8M9qK/ehk/20E7b8yPpRWDRKmw7tUkG+3Gm4fc8Ne1ohueMQyE2AzLcxZ2 IT4mB6FHFpVpym+NbCB/UbuwKG6KzClBGM/021HRS1hmynELsyqVJWr6uwCzVUcVnCUg mgHmy1R9Bsp3Qa2nBI3YAEdTh0G3GmyaowQUhiawFVSxQwn4Zkk00T1jKnalQ60p+9bU U1Pa6lHVaj4ltCguFNM5JifsTEbRDAjO/z/UAzl67Ejk69fPg6AB3n5uez42Fq4i7RWj Ufeg==