Re: [mpls] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 13 July 2017 02:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=u5xSdyrNWnC2xWBp2ABoGTY+0niSHsDFMNbHlpnVIW4=; b=bElPGB5tQSYWFEKueLQFRI6mD3EwMPBuj+5UvJKRWG3rD/jjrS8HMD4NRViYLjF7mk tMmjjA7FoLpgR6oMbvIeXysZpCHoDCsOfKedgaVapmyR+EdbAyxQz1DZCEsn3p6Tandl YKbDdtZS1xOTysyQoJWhcOOXkWKB0FE5aB+4+BIl7I++JgyK8KJ5DR8x5sVY2LSJ1c5R K26ejB3cvzrd4FwPDWwJf/E2t9EABj2or6FQiZ1XWDgEdCzB7T1PjR0g0JpVXtPnQGVQ f1tAmDkDNqPkVWUjYLk1X9CEN0cvPAOjhPSbqSqzaZUl1PkM/PuiBLdMiz+sThCEDUSW BHeg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=u5xSdyrNWnC2xWBp2ABoGTY+0niSHsDFMNbHlpnVIW4=; b=dnAn1yBkIutsvzH2xMuwzINEFhhnB//OpWRq81Nz1/ybhdQ9h2uXE32+idFM6fXq8l 2cdLHkZorqwfxnjL0eTmpOnxDmUHjcOB7NA5gZecmbLOtpBUY6bSATbkXR/bcM1tKhRG S7r8CIcyQx2GbMfsREEVeeuAVWkJA4lepCiQeYxMBq1NKKzqbmZkTvL9BGaf0wVx5+hK oWgDGixXmRhBfxOE+3fIciwXYDMbqKeZyW7I/o4In/MmKJy3KqE+30z2UoKGTiIhXtPw fe/PkuLAphZY87IG9ou4ETag+f4Atxsj3hH973g6hwrMCDEmFaNYe9pHwm7EUgwmkQ8M u1KA==