Re: [mpls] [spring] Anycast segments and context-specific label spaces

Pushpasis Sarkar <pushpasis.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 July 2017 04:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=N7PYQ7tVPG8FR7jzlLj2cWAOff3n8BJxpiQPoDcahH8=; b=XL+UzPhCk62rEQJyfMcKRv/ZEtgNcJu1nwLYh+9B7XGQyqiLtvboYYcTrlCuKJvCgP MLskRdkO/bWTV6bPFkHJZlrb6dGX3ricPLgQgr8Dm7zJdiAIe9DZjcn+E2mq7rBbsTwY JysHPeiTse76MgFFP1UplTgKAJ8QjCtWvDtU16q0eexHmdPU0jlYRtQMM0Iw09gLWIpg mnl0dBaI93hElJqBuMnZE+QgVDrS3I9QaOe9rIqsncJ1bhiAKIoACnCb4G7Ayybu8DPX mwjwwCCa+d6IVkecN3GudnAXmSagK8LwwHV+x8JttCdj8oo18GkxQZpBIMDNRTfgtrsB nu2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=N7PYQ7tVPG8FR7jzlLj2cWAOff3n8BJxpiQPoDcahH8=; b=sk4TNjkPGaSTDxAuhV1HPjA1/EOVp7dZ5sdZaMbyWjZeJC5rpPag54BK7FCj37PfGs 6++0qnUJyEb2saD0sulrJ2FSI1+U3CU+WcTyI+2+9fSE24jNIAxcCoQiZcu0wEMVHkfR tUeXgiARxde7KqVMBC8f+VwHIWScmDid/EVJF/b+MHxJ8L4Khe5aDatHwXmNJdqHZzAp OGKQx+D6canygUMsSPHx4FumnW5RTr8GMdPWgxPpmuNCUXi4Mkhllk7AmM4VWKiJF+ce QZ/R9zi9JqmtIRPySobwIJFflZBCtg5KUPzQzWecQZFN9MCGJuU/saGJOSIIV6DbOwty LbbA==