Re: [mpls] wg last call on gach-adv and ethernet-addressing drafts

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 13:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6805; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1350997913; x=1352207513; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fvXNKfT5/xwDzSnBR+AW2AV80MNTtV7+R2fCu1FE6fk=; b=U21RXTME+QtYhX8J6rFiRdaD18wZrL8/Fl43hgHd3rselir9YXj548Ve glRVN8ZdhI1vDVFbg6jVtJWvHEmbz7g/T5yMLVJs+69jPAzlq+jnTszgt dAXWxGDKV0dXtL/Ci17zlvCSEE/s5j2nioUlePZ+J7w25xt9pMLW7Exci U=;