Re: [mpls] Comments to draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-00

venkatesan mahalingam <venkatflex@gmail.com> Thu, 19 July 2012 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nHN/gE2RnK1qegbfJDEr9CDlaosFIGgzHC5gPvebAB8=; b=oMgH5aQvhRLix7/lVwfBvgKKqtXZ53bez08BgYI1rcFnUN2+RalIulHB9++pRyWpmE Ji63fCGZmd+3B9DlVBPd6f6u4KMUEHeGV6hyu1QSwSJBhN1HE4efHx9ZmPH3RA4Rv4V7 nEsqXWhi7KSl2Vbdzj3lHKZ8firJxN68YWwrfCn2iIIexZthe36j16tyPkm5+ofsF3n5 NOsLxNstxd7XJ6NJCh4xLRc+NxR5QaMXDIEtCxL8wHGSi9bMKHCY+e2tGwPvgw8LZvC+ HFhS1myFUffF94bXpsLO2u+ZPOuFZ+wb4JV1ofwoYoV/XIpUv3nRch4AHehecly+Ll4z dj2A==