Re: [mpls] progressing draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte

"Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <tsaad@cisco.com> Fri, 18 March 2016 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16707; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1458334096; x=1459543696; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=dxZQmZBFxuhEdWA2IB0YPT9NodkOJm2LEBxO/ZPkz7M=; b=j9sUe9MADRMIyPNVMOsjwOGHI0uOHvL6lrc58EtZHcdXy+ly4yio2cYu ElMAf8zo7NYBEGoS/XSj0qCb7FFuYhw0Mao6cGxLGbsRt/NEe11K6/b43 r1VbueeGvAFfW8MsPJ31f+rjbu2+S8lOZePQkSW5l7+eAUPgV1+XEzLC6 s=;