Re: [mpls] Alia Atlas' Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 02 March 2017 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yjI0e3RTtb1k8czGDEteMaycxB//cHdcT/7bd0rj6Bk=; b=VH4C3dSiQ324CR9Tw9nWdDVWCL7crFao6aDaJscIgkT5VlaFBrm0nHkPF8UR4NG/3K k5GVytd5Pp9hUwCQd9nIBxFJw87yzbdElQnIoAyOzaXKDt6nVRkfqhWonqlUWQyBJRmR B9yXw+mu6BozBKw2JSDxQibHqgG3L7Ju6iw/3GB8brF+3a0Aovd4taBLYrr96ZPqHM7T qkOKpnMeKyzvnP8GMgGrHsA14AXTRoPHkSVAkEXcFuBcU9ppCwjtaeo1YWoQz3SKO46B hviNkAN9l0Jkzj0S0G/DVF1oIvcUdfSj0/dpkEJZI/rqrqEnU5D5nJomthvgwoXlzxi/ dTyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yjI0e3RTtb1k8czGDEteMaycxB//cHdcT/7bd0rj6Bk=; b=IfW+Lzf6Sru9AvxaLfDC5OTheLZTr3Ir/bdHGtOqW018EPyIzZFLQh1/tCwuGQAiEO qVp38fxPNmpq4UnX7MAAByn+5JWOz2ssX9ioIiLmtTuHphithdDPVyrr8UFIH0qUUmLX K//3uPz51hKBVP7h6VQn3OJcaQ8PLgHQXpYgwfb6q0+uh5L75ewpYQhkjo55lcvgzYfL oEqrXQB4FrMdB1Yy6MhgImvZuZC9Vuk4d/Ipg4QVDO1zqIwlIX6H9bUjWl3uDzypLKCR hWm3SDRNpsVY0o68QGz/LmObr3m4dhwbwWGH7/nMrSK8Kl/s9AFF3kzxtb2H7O0WdZAV ddZQ==