[mpls] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-06: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Tue, 12 March 2019 16:00 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath@ietf.org, mpls-chairs@ietf.org, loa@pi.nu, mpls@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:00:19 -0700
Subject: [mpls] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-06: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-06: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath/

COMMENT:

I wanted to comment on the same sentence/normative requirement as Alvaro did in
his point (2). Given Alvaro's additional information that there is actually
even a technical conflict with this requirement, I think this should be address
before publication and might even be discuss-worthy. However, I'm really not an
expert on MPLS and therefore leave the decision to state a discuss ballot
position to potentially other, more knowledgable ADs.

Thanks for addressing the TSV-ART review comments (and thanks Jörg for the
review)! I support adding another sentence with a pointer to rate-limit
requirements in other docs. Thanks for proposing this change. Looking forward
this see this in the doc!