Re: [mpls] Requesting WG LC for draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Wed, 26 September 2018 14:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=120p3OuRRjN5HgwWSbudPn0LCvUm3VX/7/Ifh5JvtnA=; b=lsOd19CzVykW43lL9UKwh9kRdlTKOUFyQZg1rstEfjK9p6c/Bf64edRvEStn3BitPg XgCyM5Ghpi2UuQnVqhgX/mhditeDZI0FKIjQDfwDUhjGXm4Eoz0AqNbG9KH+GG3Zjzye wy4CumT9Fb3iQ/+q68lWZDjUg1MZ1mitIFl+PsDEXLBhDYofPmIMRGYUjZ7p8RJyl0Ue YsSIyxLo4CXmElEgqUNtgKHRTvZWtwPs5ZUXeApFrOl9i/kLK7t/UC98oXdRgaCZ6Vne pmWXuskjTWlR/T/FUj8IfESm5ZssCKTBGnYSZFXJ45ZeEV059ccWdjW7r87tB5NxHYKb fioQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=120p3OuRRjN5HgwWSbudPn0LCvUm3VX/7/Ifh5JvtnA=; b=nZHtCF/rNJowGfybCGRl+0kFdKYIepKhinS7Bs16YwsVYwK5eP3AsOOfMgEK+k7S22 YlUMtkEaYcZ79tbQ2+gB7cW5fAR1aCwKHFSRxo5Rp7/pmkuo9QjdLKRruxRs/E9QFtZa QV3Q1DOl/zK2/4LlTqGNeWOeHrH+j2CXLJ8l8DPHw3Dkp0Kf+gF2UPt2EquJeIHR0iSg Z8ThJ/1lQi7bwZo7vftWCSM7A7MLmMMBfXGcTk0r+qUP2sveucZTpiNE3PucVmdeM6et FYfS+jMYPqIrpKZVtjrwR8yjmoDAAn4mBuUEpnJ+BtSOzmQTqDG3RVomRum/B3pyG66L dWNA==
References: <CA+YzgTskvvzq6n=v156C8hB1=Yws--7nRFbNpUbUTSgWzhh9cw@mail.gmail.com> <211770d4-8279-33e2-b6bf-289261b6f6ff@gmail.com> <CA+YzgTt6qPhk83gjf+yG7zYVuDnTiUf=SMYJ3VYvKxqaWSHdQg@mail.gmail.com> <D06589AC-990F-4D31-8E68-098D4603CCD7@gmail.com> <5437736B-6E12-4595-A333-367AB7232692@gmail.com> <AB550F73-BD87-4219-AD70-6F1482C62AEF@gmail.com> <CA+YzgTuE184Tctf6ZL6T+Ka70ZkiPb92PpzG1f8Hz3FUgN4fwA@mail.gmail.com> <60C0E897-0D5D-4230-9094-4367524F91EE@gmail.com>