Re: [mpls] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-06

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 24 December 2019 21:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=m542OFajJCXu02pDyiKItRlCkdae0c6Dnov7Xtj0gzU=; b=XpT3ScU7B3fXONConL3teWPa5roMtcrAaxD0HS8FJqfLZY1dZ5m4DXtroEgMZRBZM+ x5pplnPXIvgzu3d+en69HGbDqZyc/wW2npPNJKQ9GBzaBj3ZqItXryO0IYyhMKrbqy/x t4K+IlxtJ1BrLMnBRsDIDmBBt3mhoDw96EX9OA2JEstpv9z46M487Xj8WDBRUAAZ4HMe ryfP3eHks6MK7/bdsrrXtGRNMq2Dpgufvfj7YHRM6lRYJzPVux7JMTFNTpDDGZU8r44O QNatvQiQyVpzUIv5kQOcWIluudmtrzgz5xam6jtLLiYlOsmvVlPsliV9PlPolCNJ5My/ jvFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m542OFajJCXu02pDyiKItRlCkdae0c6Dnov7Xtj0gzU=; b=PLGckmlzfGDeEN89E2Y+0xVTLrCm3t7JBqfxKXkla/+56gMcKKu6dX1q4ZD8iQK5Ae dM3JVC1NFPil46SGZu/9DI4zx6U3ZmH1YfnxLsAYFjjzZDsRZ2BfQnD2rpMewF0gWzHS 5YZ0sqrtghb/mKT8ejZuykSNz3eX+05Z2QBk8oKAliWLkvMywdlmq+Ju1OQ3YcgP29pi CaGUr2+aIboKtWM9LSNK2kNi79G3pkkRt70h7V6IXNui3PutxLsOaGcynJ7dkfkyFc9l F7t9UdiAfPqpNIv1oD2q9Iwq03I/ZQKvY+RhWMsylkKKIVfu8Ym+xRtfR1Eeg/juyAU1 AKCg==