Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-kompella-larp

"Stewart Bryant (stbryant)" <stbryant@cisco.com> Thu, 06 March 2014 14:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3071; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1394114612; x=1395324212; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=BWOioMggr5dFVFZsPUORnT7NrObSzlZm8+J1xAxQWzE=; b=BS6YBW5VRp4X8jp3/VraAIio1kotdyMUiHLPV7qt5TBij7BIVAlyiYvG ktu86dSxCs2wTBZYV6X868pRgFh0J8SbcezwuJGS7KR9+h0x2mX/TeqjQ AZVhbjmdzVYTCf4X9ykv2nz660Ew31NCpKNE+tniGT75Z1XCPEcjO8JPB E=;