Re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-06.txt>

"Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <lufang@cisco.com> Tue, 02 April 2013 12:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9398; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1364906774; x=1366116374; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=aYWAoLw7Z9Galx9QK5qGK8gyVfVKWtRUAJTH8kQGKFc=; b=bY25OYe3DIm96I7joRjmSdMKiI0qe/uELBof4IEGi9/83mkYlLyM0/AL d9IMveetJlgZVqH7px9fWKUV9lxT4kX/vEz1gWxHyIj5tSTOcBvFV3wFC JIdTFCvZdDP+YZcE3+x4WEDKgJzGeKMx8r9Rk0XhofEgq9jsewikqJShB Y=;