Re: [mpls] MPLS WG adoption call for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Sat, 24 November 2018 18:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=49588; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1543085529; x=1544295129; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=vmtFi/gA1gZrU8gJEbfkAP21HUnBMrMFIiWniQPHJas=; b=JjnfewFpD5cM1yJPUo5JpJRjuSevVdWUmuGfHKlzL85PqaPZMUZzgWpU lZwlbFw1LHYswzk+fscAfQgDKN6c3cAWNHf0H+5H0P6tx99C8uacnFmFq R6Yq6Y1At1QUV22LsfhVFDwE+KBcV2ER/I3tKkQUSUr1CYqb2FOPq8QIW s=;