Re: [mpls] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 11 June 2018 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=rtfXn5IAcX1tnwKgbqBrLFfLUTc3sMcfVFN/gr38diA=; b=LT5guMsphyh8we8WabA9GCaL3LLrubPApcxwau1T+MdCkUDa3w0/+eBP2bCuhqIXmt tYgUTb+cPRMcysBytcKt/Cx4l/69svbrXEKnDhisfU3l88naqVfWRdIbzTu+4yPLtNAC JwiVPaCx/76R6PkV33Mb/g11ybKEkmX7pQOPkdjJNWL5HeJ11bzUA5x0yccG5GugHlKy QLPENh/lIaBWPsft+1Xv0vTJv7/Ws8+6PJINP2KqQTJinjKxn7XITtlcbpRGV4WAED8Z 4QuVWmH1viqVnDjl8ONuGiySWF2nO73LdGzyzzoLC16JBz2w9brbtvf7ViYgs0jTS9rS zvRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=rtfXn5IAcX1tnwKgbqBrLFfLUTc3sMcfVFN/gr38diA=; b=Urc/60XYax7v/CCnH1trnfbPjU894CEygRMfQZRoGCuXRRbw6gOmsDwdWGKpCFMyNv W7S61bP1UQp3iDQp2fex38a6gA+kGadgM/EjLdrB2n/XJPTo/nBEHhNI0opLJNsYG3d+ 8hV7ZmXhHk0/VnJcxNhDU0/S2XlysMZl0jg/H6ocr3sPZo6b7df0nHnpJ0HwX/uJyVQx qwHzAordi0QsZ9XNwujezt6omPNVxZEPFmwQ7mP1O9M1wr5mJTCenZ6oJyrNTXj5cSqA BvQm8JxS+6YVMKBg5+W+nHETKst1buXT0Kz6s8/YfW4px12nVM3iPxOS4KE7JMej/+/M wLcA==