Re: [mpls] Fast Reroute for Node Protection in LDP-based LSPs

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Thu, 08 December 2016 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=J4I/b/0qqwJ9m2YEDRf4S9zOvriDhOpuKhCQrgJedPQ=; b=V503Tv5SiLTnKa9wnDTHQ3LOaR63MTVjGhks2yJcgHaL9nAvcGRfg4RH11kBAX2dfa DZrBY5GVjBCWvc6zfPsfEbNda6KgAgDZjRYaUADzOkxfdnCIDnWRvuWa8qX3PKDn04o8 CiynE23eHo8eJyNa3MZt73oC/5dgXm8uE28N1xoJenIiY10B52ngKc9hkmzvGMw354NQ MC1jpEnWtcer5xRoeNZyn74b4BYe/BJiNDHIZkD4pZ6vhizA5mnFXP+QaKWrCOj43hi5 kPn2I+QKQALCZcEr/ISsaB1jNTVNBz9pprs7kuKQD8d2eR1Ileea9ojFrlVPlRzGXYjN VoSQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=J4I/b/0qqwJ9m2YEDRf4S9zOvriDhOpuKhCQrgJedPQ=; b=QQds8xn8uttXlXsUIJZpt2IhcT+6xHv+NGO1kO/9ObP4O/qN6sdgdGu4c5VmUXQIId wGIiXqc1IxcalgYNDukxyPfgyItoI+RtngZm1w1hmzdnDNyVrB/H14lJk5eYZTH7yaXe JW482iZ7CgHR19I+vDBLRZOMAiS8QtPsj+3LIwIv4rjD/0tqzmPApFfNBLc7LTVWTiJ4 tL8eRXEyIS4i6pUKx/SFgHX22UbGf6QkPlQGWfbQJiGC7Le/v9ziqNM0uuUGoExgMadG 4bhdeQZBFGELMD2PyaDUslSTNAGtIDa+25eILlOUDzQ9HW7xUr6T9Zy2Lx6n2Sz5Ebr/ LHWw==