Re: [mpls] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-12

Kireeti Kompella <kireeti.kompella@gmail.com> Wed, 16 September 2020 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PpBtXpKcEbsrGZPB3didlTP8xGObmXS3C3aXbSpfQco=; b=OQrOYG6aWho5DMektZtZ4iFQr/wFRTf1huRsiquhGpk5STgCibmPX7CRqdGAoTezn3 4oJa0Vuh8jtv1tIcyMHXCyGDu8UFjjtbkJub4TcUHdDN5w2r9QTidR5yOqWtsuRBEyyD q6llf+zQONDIpxprmXCV5+18l7RbcrL+pBA0fXs77lJR5w6DWoy9HTx4LPd0mve73s0e 2+cd9Pzq992eqW/ElUddrZbeEWXGaZEIuQ0D+w5z0ycWlnkfSpAUrlMZUkj8VH6BGDn+ iHL6QxUp9hHv8tgEfRwKUvhZAUoKwkWpwheol69wizewM/bm5gqKyoLF+MIK4lqUC/wc VYiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PpBtXpKcEbsrGZPB3didlTP8xGObmXS3C3aXbSpfQco=; b=A28Fsh2uPIC1M9332+W+19pOYCC2MBHQCM7Rboupk9s/W2ZfhUC67JHpQ8Ps4e4O+V 5WYl4+MHFl/MI3H9DxZBb9/VeMVroBkmap1snA118aSkLyJ3QjQOEq+SkNk/0Ukczmi5 y3CK2Uw63+zrUq96e8zy7w6u9wdS/SYTsrKmU0E9/K+tVw/3N7jH/TXSKh0Te+t7UeWJ JURTl23ZqFp9W+HUkRO3yaTnpIbriwoz/pOc1dl/bS3IERp3i8pt/LmXH8gc09VnIYQb kE+lMnu3uglGJmKwFW4uLcmglEJbsCQ/1BM7D9tT35k2Fvm0XKtYSF3zwsGCu7vhmivn CPHQ==