Re: [mpls] Still open: working group lst call on draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls

"Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)" <mkonstan@cisco.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14069; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389706374; x=1390915974; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=//35RbvyVoqyRbJnqAih9b1+sC8smKqvH7CSPoaTg0E=; b=BZy0eb6zuPWplAhitonrWVAyY47hEuOgy2P61FoYbu6XQOJEtx8f6bRz tKc/2xZzj0QYCEwNMxxBfdeCEmLdXOZeqWuaVRIQR94F/KfrgZaEaKnTt Lat9xJk8p9IZ7Zd6QDN1rQlwixAbRsSpPoiZxrArSVDUb+fK/OUgUNhmK E=;