Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast

Tarek Saad <tsaad.net@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2019 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=mi7qIoJhkyMcGvfRFVkPHvkhxo4ZdAuTUD7noQpGXyU=; b=VYw3azlSczbW7dt1+RpQH2PU3FtrBmdZwzg1/SEHBFnjSaL6QZVxCI8Tjk+ICVUNgc 7SHQaqg2s3/CLQxhugP/19rDmMhimxxUa+d+moCzBq6co+KNvlla75O2ILKDLjZ3eStG EU56VQEVwYUL16AoYNaIq7ZHDhdTnDvLw/th2M/q3fAGtT9zCBmQCXFnzQ2zikfhYntu BnBl79w1Q9IwlGMtzh/GO9bhCuHpgVQ+rcK6OYDh73mdGtGZUIzM6CUWm+I228roZddS Vv+sMbDrjyW/z7xXGTp7rYuPOlB/1NJSE0Png14pxlznXTej7DhJ4udd2RnCxJiuoz5D R3qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=mi7qIoJhkyMcGvfRFVkPHvkhxo4ZdAuTUD7noQpGXyU=; b=HtPZtgL2nuY9ctIy0lAa/3EzWZlneR+35En14jiz7rjI2pHpr2sRwuiY22KHjH7jN/ 8PZhOPTsdjzcMjZSEUNEZCXTecq2wXnzhz4Woqa0Zyo8EzEHqltx1Gc/SzRFcicz6px+ 3riK0MrrORwW20LNkrGpAjTz70Q1CyEvm9+GjPRiZ5bXSmqvt9vHDwh0PnMEXnAj4Idg 9v0PVd+KvLlhttVTQzfd87QqGxtIoHQI1zTpoVyFDh3brGZN3TcmVtjxcKD2Ba4E3uLi LwfNkXDkpIihvH/fV9wpGYy3aUlNxVrkh953IdlJxXOtf1nezN0tFbkIks9/8g/svj4s FnoQ==