Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr

"Aissaoui, Mustapha (Mustapha)" <mustapha.aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 26 November 2015 16:16 UTC

From: "Aissaoui, Mustapha (Mustapha)" <mustapha.aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com>, Lucy yong <lucy.yong@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:16:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.5.27.16]
Cc: "mpls-chairs@ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr@ietf.org" <draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr@ietf.org>, Guijuan Wang 3 <guijuan.wang@ericsson.com>, Lizhong Jin <lizho.jin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr

Hi Loa,
This would be my recommendation but of course I appreciate the feedback from the authors to make sure we can come to a determination that it is worth adding additional procedures to an already complex protocol.

I have not spent time reviewing the details of the solution (except for my last comments on Section 4.5.2) and that would be next if we can justify the need for additional procedures.

Mustapha.