Re: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

"Lizhong Jin" <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Mon, 25 November 2013 03:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=NDjtP7LKrrXCxFJRch3pL+sxKhv/M2fx5m4xzVzAkgE=; b=o6v8pny3L/iMMsThC6h1Te/2SJzyMEAYXzi1W9kuEKcs/ILuIQrpraSKZikI1HYBVY wKcgP33vkrnWpZMGKNyLE9+9s/T4x14ZywLi3OmuV1DwsKhTPEDMwDeFnNGCmkM96UgW /geZt381lXPB0UDlv5vu4SV72lbK2GF0Fevc59ZX4maRCdxrKP1xHXnLxwmFl9iIQ9Vr xVi6be4rCYRcFYkojX/O/G/xIBsRmyBcfkA011Wcfl/xKyLYvMibTKR5WZ/0V4Pr+6cV 2Ya/7/ru9t/3LxmgvINwpJM62dCsMgiyISIs8jacGp4AJPhIIqVgC3Q4umqoUcC2VJWI FqLg==