Re: [mpls] Thoughts on Ancillary Data Indicators.

Kireeti Kompella <kireeti.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 12 July 2021 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EEM5QmOK27qJljY/WB8aXoo3iLvdmTs02Lybs+f5BI0=; b=sDVYcGNWNrDSch1KvuM68BgpteOyRqbFauQawSxlkQOBwyv0TXpXtJcjYVFLktksys jMarOwcxrULJwbqgG36n/b637ROfCKWIrOh23faRgdDgL6OKt9R9m1NSov7uOn0iESaK B1pUYaIllZnVFY1sBEJjSqpSZWoZ7GUoqkK4AGtoHp/QXrO93rei7xh5KqbDtcQQierZ UfkBc5lWydpKtYEKug37NeIyV8xOA4xdp1PjgOP3FRa5hmaS7Pg3E2Ju2F8OULh/j4Ca Ql/UB0KVOkmdQDYQF7Rzm+VIJPuzRbS/xkfSTmPguWDMg8SC8Tl7oPfmSjM7pKNS02Jr 6nIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EEM5QmOK27qJljY/WB8aXoo3iLvdmTs02Lybs+f5BI0=; b=YDsR0Di8hRFrR/O+ZrYb243GVP/zWl0on+T1dda/HDS3MzGriasilEOZThvZk6dyFA afUWZL8OOzbITpzNnGfwYOpHeTCHxLYPdGQ19uJf8kb5+VW9zsXpFKp9o5UvLF0SfLga A4oy2j5CzBbDn8RmdubU8rwstaoo7EgvDcIbJFnNF+E6knsyD4Fw9kk84R1rJi3mGB/0 l0G3AZDOvSezBONEefaHhQurFNI+U7C8csx3PxBzgF/QfEnbWh1ePc9KkJ17CJWmvjEQ eg+equi5K1YqPgdQmna1rLVBt5gECsmV5x8GgGPrwlJjw+O5xH60TU7hpHm1X6gsrsC9 FStA==