Re: [mpls] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib//RE: Shepherds for MPLS MIB modules

Venkatesan Mahalingam <venkat.mahalingams@gmail.com> Thu, 11 September 2014 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xu8G2fwJbAm4lnMjRFJCC7mrWXrAnGIgzOlxx0nGp1M=; b=lRVaCkMUmEW7Y6uuQbKcXrTsJOmjXesspYL8Pa9cEK5aOWbdP/ic/dOWdLOWg5+EnI G+oYhYF+TRvP54C64kbRZBjuQy464QNp1VS97b1NWHrmjVcpTMDeCpf+BiMs+0YghKdT gjeGLZkl/A03JrhO2bHaIe6m4grDbb4Ught6oy0iWfRFMHuBrcPcbXbQO6ERsz8X4MvA +ypDT1+UEhAJP2y6dmYXPQ0ydCsaxxdMVofrTjin4LRZrl2F0KYrOtoCxL6yq9y/gljU VoosY1OWjbt+EJ6Z3XgNcpHiUy9BXH9yVnN76BbAmthWoCKxFksEyBOK8Uu5SbNDk8Gz 6EvA==