Stockholm IETF: Scheduling

Megan Davies Walnut <mwalnut@CNRI.Reston.VA.US> Thu, 04 May 1995 19:09 UTC

To: wgchairs@CNRI.Reston.VA.US, bofchairs@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
cc: mwalnut@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: Stockholm IETF: Scheduling
Date: Thu, 04 May 1995 15:08:16 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Megan Davies Walnut <mwalnut@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>

Hard to believe it's that time again.  I will be taking scheduling
requests as of today.  The CUT-OFF for requesting slots is WEDNESDAY,
June 28th.  All BOFs must be approved by the relevant Area Director
prior to scheduling. With respect to official working group requests,
please note the following:

 1.  Applications: The AD's for the Applications Area will be creating
     an area track. All requests should go directly to John and Harald
     with a copy to me (Klensin@mail1.reston.mci.net) and
     (Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no).  I will not schedule any groups
     until the track is completed.

 2.  Internet: Send all requests directly to Megan and cc
     the ADs (kasten@ftp.com) and (set@thumper.bellcore.com).

 3.  IP Next Generation:  Send all requests to the ADs (sob@harvard.edu)
     and (mankin@isi.edu) and cc me.  They will create a track.

 4.  Operational Requirements:  All working group scheduling requests
     must be approved by the the ADs (sob@harvard.edu) and
     (mo@uunet.uu.net)  Please send your requests to Scott and Mike and
     cc me on them.

 5.  Network Management: Send all requests directly to Megan and cc
     the AD (dck2@mail.bellcore.com).

 6.  Routing:  Send all requests directly to Megan and cc the
     AD (jhalpern@newbridge.com).

 7.  Transport:  The AD (mankin@isi.edu) wishes to create an area track.
     All requests should be directed to Allison with a cc to me.  I will
     not schedule any groups until the track is completed.

 8.  Security:  Send all requests directly to Megan and cc
     the AD (jis@mit.edu).

 9.  User Services: Send all requests directly to Megan and cc
     the AD (jkrey@isi.edu).

Approximately 7 parallel slots are available at the Stockholm
meeting during each time period.

==================
Please provide the following information: USE THE FORMAT BELOW.
==================

1. Working Group (BOF) Name. (include proposed acronym for bofs):

2. Area under which Working Group (BOF) appears:

3. Conflicts you wish to avoid. (please be as specific as possible.
   I will notify you of any conflicts which arise. Conflicts should
   then be resolved by the Chairs and the final outcome communicated
   to me):

4. Expected Attendance. (see attendance figures for December 1994 sessions
   below):

5. Any special requests. (do you want your session MULTICAST?  Please note
   that Multicast slots cannot always be guaranteed.) (special seating
   arrangements):

========

         Draft Agenda of the Thirty-Third IETF - as of 4/14/95
                          (17-21 July 1995)

MONDAY, 17 July 1995

0800-0900    IETF Registration and Continental Breakfast
0900-0930    Introductions

0930-1130    Presentations

             This slot may be opened up for working group sessions,
             but not at this time so don't request this slot.

Break

1300-1500    Afternoon Sessions I

1500-1530    Break (Refreshments provided)

1530-1730    Afternoon Sessions II

Social Event will take place Monday evening.

TUESDAY, 18 July 1995

0830-0900    Continental Breakfast

0900-1130    Morning Sessions

Break

1300-1500    Afternoon Sessions I

1500-1530    Break (Refreshments provided)

1530-1730    Afternoon Sessions II

1930-2200    Tuesday, 18 July 1995 - Evening Session

WEDNESDAY, 19 July 1995

0800-0900    Working Group Workshop

0830-0900    Continental Breakfast

0900-1130    Morning Sessions

Break

1300-1500    Afternoon Sessions I

1500-1530    Break (Refreshments provided)

1530-1730    Afternoon Sessions II

1930-2200    Wednesday, 19 July 1995 - Evening Session

THURSDAY, 20 July 1995

0830-0900    Continental Breakfast

0900-1130    Morning Sessions

Break

1300-1500    Afternoon Sessions I

1500-1530    Break (Refreshments provided)

1530-1630    Technical Presentations

1630-1830    Open Plenary and IESG

FRIDAY, 21 July 1995

0830-0900    Continental Breakfast