Re: [Mpvdapi] 回复: MIF API Design Team

Hui Deng <denghui02@hotmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2015 07:04 UTC

From: Hui Deng <denghui02@hotmail.com>
To: Dapeng Liu <maxpassion@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:04:27 +0800
Cc: Erik Kline <ek@google.com>, Mikael Abrahamsson <mikael.abrahamsson@t-systems.com>, Margaret <margaretw42@gmail.com>, "mpvdapi@ietf.org" <mpvdapi@ietf.org>, Ian Farrer <ianfarrer@gmx.com>
Subject: Re: [Mpvdapi] 回复: MIF API Design Team

Hi Dapeng

At this moment, we would expect that Erik could lead this MIF MPVD API design tem, please try to contribute the design team work from your draft.
thanks a lot for your cooperation

Best regards,

DENG Hui

Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:25:12 +0800
From: maxpassion@gmail.com
To: denghui02@hotmail.com
CC: ek@google.com; margaretw42@gmail.com; mikael.abrahamsson@t-systems.com; mpvdapi@ietf.org; ianfarrer@gmx.com
Subject: 回复: [Mpvdapi] MIF API Design Team

                    The updated version: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-mif-socket-api-00

-- Dapeng Liu

                在 2015年7月5日 星期日,下午6:53,Dapeng Liu 写道:

                    Hi Hui and Erik,

Attachment is the draft I mentioned during the discussion. It was written before the Dallas meeting and it may not reflect the latest consensus we have.
I am trying to update it.

-- Dapeng Liu

                在 2015年7月5日 星期日,下午3:27,Hui Deng 写道:

Hi Erik

I guess that everbody is busy with deadline,
could you kindly help to write down a draft about this proposal and then present it during coming MIF sesson,
then we get more people to review on how Android implement this.

Thanks a lot for your kind work
Best regards,

DENG Hui