Re: [Mpvdapi] 回复: MIF API Design Team

Erik Kline <ek@google.com> Mon, 06 July 2015 07:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RURT9q7bWqNcvzVa6gDTKVlWbw+9tRsOsxIajfXlaP0=; b=T/OVld2QRxQihs14SyJppntOuy+RZv+O47VPWgwHjPXUmhWPxBOmYX1Fe1z1TxbjNA u1CiYGw1duDVE/+7CvuOSGrMWrAmFepa4226vMwDKGwNmRz+s0BDryCMFL1TkWq8Ix+g aANjOcr8vMDpHk+O198l665HTbVcRXfn90zyBCUFL1lpXQIyzu0s3AGCiuVLK6ujrrIK mo2+37Yupk4AIoFP8pr2oW00FTVOTGysY/K9hAiuvjgiP4cgDvj8UhYXS0V61jXkGpvr MEk/TsTRencVuNKYlnuOiIL7Ym27OSadYmUKG3TdoxeJixDsC4NCtkZ3NBHv65aZhFyK QmUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RURT9q7bWqNcvzVa6gDTKVlWbw+9tRsOsxIajfXlaP0=; b=HOVYTra6XE4Y/DWc7iaH8ZeXrYZBYjDFqYXPC/drNqIePXd6oSzudQ34aghq7xPvkh uC4x3Q+P+Fgdy6HnlQBgpux2gI8NyJhkOsRuF/apGkLIgLPSqtFZ7AOZbTkAfDBagfNZ Cup3EAuHAB/HE9w0TTDg7/TBI7lBoWPNb3IEj4B77gzIiMuWjgOBOSpHTzy/zmkbNAJJ 5oIczcUThgqb3LqDPKUyBDuS7RlgRSc3A/3fnixwa5VfPkGwhjxoTV4TaOGzA2vM3uJH O0v6GQflcyT3SVz3nyKD1hF9Lds7PJIJnaHg/4mY8W30WIxJQGl+MBWvizkuNeXbHnba jpcg==