Re: [MSEC] Comments on draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-08

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Fri, 17 June 2011 17:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; l=3315; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308332173; x=1309541773; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=olZqlxlXU4N4R0MML4nNsuPd6Wyf+7f83PRdESt7roM=; b=W5byaq57Ezh8wnpGG4Ky+lZHa5ks7XAyVqpFyFbN/Ae8LO0m9+fpftN4 OqObrRBjPC31IC1/+ChMJpTVYvh/zH08YWFp70nceqTqIKZFcqWawtpZ2 JBZSk60A1GzsmaDWCsdNf/ujXTH2VkRs1JuYA7wExMqNrlSSHzsPyP1rW s=;