Re: [MSEC] Key Management protocol (GDOI - 6407) forward

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 16 October 2013 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24923; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381938103; x=1383147703; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=x5DNYyIx8J/fEPkC817T0TxpUEhxGFeKCIXWRsitcyU=; b=DQ4D+QerLqrkjUHjmpPgJCk7NSOOVJ5MXEsUikshDa5dx+wjXmeqTyqh AqL5AKMROgrjvHrUza6c78Bkg9ROlbydxOq1sCpVU0xYoJAA7oIPGoLxg 0d3TuXy4dAJdgB54cZISccMv4KXsUej30O9xM4fnOsX3D68bZTmaaBSBB 0=;