Re: [MSEC] Regarding GDOI GM rekey "receive window"

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 27 April 2011 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; l=14107; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303929384; x=1305138984; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=U85bHKAmw80teFg+iRlcNZDgJO2J4hwuGC7I0qKkNUc=; b=idWc8COW9rrUcPsPMKJAO7Vc9mGjWhBexOySEXoVnswgwTsGFBg7XKTd 8GlxjSoXq0ZM0RrfbPUGW5x8+p9Q4+KaF+6GfUlbf3phx5sAELl+fVeVK yLXEirY1pps70iDBmYpwq6fv3pGVGvWq8fQ2pOT9XWIRECq2+GK9wlgYV k=;